Friends for Leisure relies greatly on the generosity of our supporters who take part in fundraising activities throughout the year.
Fundraising is vital to enable Friends for Leisure to continue providing the level of service and activities that so many young people enjoy. Extra funds mean we can extend our support to more young people.
Ways you could help
1. Join us at any of our community fundraising events each year.
2. Set yourself a charity challenge and raise vital funds while having fun.
3. Join our Business Buddies – local companies that support Friends for Leisure through their corporate social responsibility. Please download our brochure to see how you can help.
4. Spread the word! Do you know any organisation that might be able to raise money to support us?
5. When you’re buying something online, use The Giving Machine. Friends for Leisure will receive a donation from them and it won’t cost you anything!
It’s really simple, you enter your favourite shops via their website and a percentage of your shopping bill is converted into a cash donation for us, at no extra cost to you. With over 2,200 stores participating including Amazon, John Lewis and Thomas Cook taking part, you can really help make a difference.
6. Hold your own event. Friends for Leisure can provide materials – posters, leaflets/ collecting buckets – to help with a fundraising event. Phone 01260 275333 or email email@example.com.
8. Consider leaving Friends for Leisure a gift in your will. We have a legacy leaflet explaining things you might want to think about.