31st July 2018
School’s out for summer!
Don’t want to be bored this summer? Come along to Friends for Leisure’s activities, have fun and make new friends.
We have something for everyone!
- Pizza Hut Buffet on Thursday 9th August, 1pm – 2:30pm (aimed at ages 11 – 21)
- Monday 13th August, 12noon – 2pm NERF battle. All equipment provided (aimed at ages 8 – 14)
- Monday 20th August, 12:30pm – 2pm Picnic and games at Queens Park (all ages welcome)
- Messy play and crafts on Tuesday 28th August, 10:30am – 12noon at All Saints Church (aimed at ages 5 – 13)
- Wednesday 1st August, 2pm – 3:30pm – Help to brighten up the Old Saw Mill’s community garden by painting one of the outside walls. Drink and a cake is also included (all ages welcome)
- Monday 6th August, 10:30am – 11:45am – Bubble footie (aimed at ages 11 – 21)
- Summer party to end the summer holidays – including music, dancing and party food on Thursday 30th August, 1pm – 2:30pm (aimed at ages 10 – 21)
- A visit to All Hallows Farm on Monday 30th July, 10:30am – 12noon. Meet and learn about the friendly animals on the farm (all ages welcome)
- Wednesday 15th August, 12noon – 2pm – Curry Club at the Brocklehurst Arms (aimed at ages 11 – 21)
- Thursday 23rd August, 10:30am – 12:30pm – Multi-sports and games (all ages welcome)
Check out our summer flyer for all of the details.
Please remember booking is essential at all Friends for Leisure activities. To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the office on 01260 275333.
We hope to see you over the summer!